This privacy statement only covers the website www.companieshouse.gi and it does not cover any of the other sites that you can link to from this site and you should always be aware when moving to any other sites about the privacy statements from those websites.
What information is collected?
This site does not capture or store personal information, but merely logs the user's IP address that is automatically recognised by the Web server. This is standard internet procedure.
Under the Data Protection Act 2004 we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you.
We use leading technologies and security processes to safeguard your data, and follow strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it. However, transmitting information over the internet is generally never completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data.
Information we collect about you will not be disclosed to any third party other than as is allowed under the Companies Act 2014.
Your personal information
The personal information kept by Companies House Gibraltar is done so pursuant to our statutory duties under the Companies Act 2014 and the Business Names Registration Act 1918. You have the right to see and verify any information about yourself and the right to have any information about yourself corrected or deleted; however in order to change any such information the procedures contained in the Companies Act 2014 and the Business Names Registration Act 1918 are required to be followed.
Companies House Gibraltar ("CHG") accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the accuracy of the information which is contained on this website. CHG takes all reasonable steps, and continuously tries to ensure, that the website can be accessed at all times and that the information and data shown on this website is correct, accurate and up to date. CHG's purpose is solely to carry out its functions as a Registry and to this extent CHG makes public the information which it is provided with. CHG maintains that the information and data which is shown on this site is provided to CHG by the users and members of the public and is accepted by CHG at face value and in good faith.
Accordingly CHG does not accept liability for loss or damage incurred by users of the website, whether direct, indirect or consequential, whether caused by tort, breach of contract or otherwise, in connection with our site, its use, the inability to use, or results of the use of our site, or the interpretation of any information held on this site, or any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it.
The information on this website does not constitute and should not be regarded as financial or professional advice. You should consult your professional adviser if you require advice. CHG takes all reasonable precautions against viruses and other malicious code, but it is a condition of use of this website that CHG has no liability for any loss or damage resulting from any such viruses and / or malicious code.
Links on this site to other websites are provided for the convenience of users. CHG is not responsible for the content on any other websites.
Copyright in material on this website belongs to Companies House Gibraltar ("CHG") and the Government of Gibraltar ("GoG"), except where indicated otherwise.
Subject to paying applicable charges (if any), copyright material on this website belonging to CHG and GoG may be downloaded, copied and used subject to the following conditions:
1. The material must not be altered and its meaning must not be distorted (for example by selective quotation);
2. No changes may be made to the information or data that may affect the information or data's accuracy;
3. All copies must indicate the date on which the material was downloaded;
4. All copies must acknowledge that the material has been obtained from CHG's website, that copyright in it belongs to CHG and GoG, and that it must not be further reproduced except in accordance with these conditions.
5. The material shall not be used for commercial profit in any way whatsoever without the express written permission of CHG;
6. Where prior permission is obtained from CHG for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), such permission shall cancel the above-mentioned general permissions and shall clearly indicate any restrictions on use.