Scanned Documents Available for Download:
How to Request Company Information?
- Company Searches
- Company Profiles
- Certificates of Good Standing
- e-Filing of Notice of any change of Registered Office
- e-Filing of Return of Particulars of Directors, Managers and Secretaries and of any change therein
- e-Filing of Annual Return
- e-Filing of Annual Accounts
- e-Filing of Striking Off Application by a Company
- e-Filing of Withdrawal of Striking Off by a Company
- e-Filing of Resolution / Special Resolution
- e-Filing Technical Notes
How to apply for e-Filing services?
Existing Companies House Web Account Holders will only need to request a UID (Unique IDentifier) number from Companies House by filling in the UID Application forms below:
Once the application is received and processed, a UID will be sent via email with a letter to follow by post confirming your authentication password.
(Please note that the applicant will need to be either a Director or Secretary or Authorised Person (in the case of the applicant being a corporation) of the Company in order to be able to file electronically for it.)