Scanned Documents Available for Download:


e-Filing Services

How to apply for e-Filing services?

Existing Companies House Web Account Holders will only need to request a UID (Unique IDentifier) number from Companies House by filling in the UID Application forms below:

Once the application is received and processed, a UID will be sent via email with a letter to follow by post confirming your authentication password.

(Please note that the applicant will need to be either a Director or Secretary or Authorised Person (in the case of the applicant being a corporation) of the Company in order to be able to file electronically for it.)