- e-Filing of Notice of any change of Registered Office
- e-Filing of Return of Particulars of Directors, Managers and Secretaries and of any change therein
- e-Filing of Annual Return
- e-Filing of Annual Accounts
- e-Filing of Striking Off Application by a Company
- e-Filing of Withdrawal of Striking Off by a Company
- e-Filing of Resolution / Special Resolution
- e-Filing Technical Notes
How to apply for e-Filing services?
Existing Companies House Web Account Holders will only need to request a
UID (Unique IDentifier) number from Companies House by filling in the UID Application forms below:
- Application for e-Filing and UID number by a Corporate Entity - FORM UID1A
- Application for e-Filing and UID number by an Individual - FORM UID2A
Once the application is received and processed, a UID will be sent via email with a letter to follow by post confirming your authentication password.
(Please note that the applicant will need to be either a Director or Secretary or Authorised Person
(in the case of the applicant being a corporation) of the Company in order to be able to file electronically for it.)